@Alan Minor - Character Head Modelling Progress (Grown up Alien)

Here is my character head model so far. While revisiting the Jetpack Jones tutorials I have had to make certain decisions with the geometry, for example, with the singular eyeball and nose area that my character's design has. Looking ahead, I still need to work with the brow and hair sections to follow my character's design, which will depart from the Jetpack Jones tutorials. So far my biggest struggles have been determining how much geometry and space to use for the eye, along with how this might affect the eye socket and cheekbones structure, as opposed to a character with two eyes. 




Comments

  1. Email me the file and I'll take a look at your model on Wednesday. For now, move on to the body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment