Minor - Character Head Modelling - Brow (Grown up Alien)

Here are some further progress shots of the head modelling process for my main character. Since my last post on this, Alan has helped me with adjusting the geometry on the head to make the form more successful. In addition, he suggested the idea of creating a slight bump in the nose area, which I have done to create a subtle presence and to avoid this area being completely flat. With the brow, I have attempted to capture the design of my alien's head detail, which involves a prominent, singular brow, that merges together in the center, and travels up the forward vertically. During this, I've added more geometry and have had to move it around in a certain way to make this detail more visible. I am hoping that this brow will not cause me issues later in the skinning/rigging process, seeing that it is for one eye only. For now, I plan to move on by working on the neck, skull shape and hair.



Comments