@Alan Minor - Character Modelling Feet (Re-uploaded Post)

I have modelled my character's feet, but while using the Jetpack Jones Boots tutorial to guide me, I had to reinterpret it for my character, because he wears socks as opposed to boots. I found this challenging as I didn't want to make the foot too square or too rounded, and my character has long, slim bones so I tried not to create too much volume for the feet. When it came to how the foot meets the trousers, I was initially unsure about whether to attach the foot to the inside of the trousers, or have them as separate layers. For this, I didn't know what would be more beneficial for the later stages in terms of skinning/rigging, but I decided to combine and attach the legs and feet into one. 





Comments

  1. Hi Frankie - See link

    https://login.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8c6a648f60677377af6e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment