Minor - Character Modelling Hands (Grown up Alien)

I have completed the hands for my alien model, and attached them to the inner sleeves of the character's clothing. I spent a lot more time than I'd expected I would on the hands for various reasons, but I think I have managed to overcome the problems and details that I was previously dealing with. I ended up adding a lot more extra geometry but that has helped me to further achieve what I wanted for the hands/fingers. As far as I am aware the geometry added shouldn't cause later issues, and hopefully will be able to move in the correct ways for my character. Additionally, once connecting the wrist to the sleeve, I did some minor sculpting to bring in the sense of gravity, having the clothing dangling underneath the wrist and resting right on top of the alien's skin. 


Comments