Minor - Binding and Weight Grouping the Mesh With Skeleton Adjustment (Alien)

Since originally binding the skin, I have been experimenting in order to find a result more suitable. Referring to my previous issue of having the upper and lower skeleton connected, I've tried remaking the lumbar joints and this time I've not connected them to the pelvis. This has allowed me to achieve better potential for bending the body in this area, but I don't know if this will cause issues at later stages. I've also been noticing an issue in some of the joints, where I select more than one joint at once, try to rotate them but they rotate in a different axis. For example, if I select the upper joints then lower joints of the skeleton, I will try to rotate in the X axis, but the lower body joints rotate in the Y axis. I'm not sure if this is normal or if I need to remake the joints because of this. Before remaking the spinal joints, I had this same issue, which meant when I rotated all of the spinal joints together they would twist in the wrong direction.


Comments