Minor - Blending the Skin Weights (Alien)

I have blended the weights in the body for my character, and while it is looking better than before, I feel there's a lot of work with corrective blend shapes that needs to be done in order to get things looking more natural. I've also realigned each joint axis in the hair, so that when all selected together the hair flows in the same direction when rotated. Some of the more concerning issues I seem to have lie with the hands and the spine. For the hands, the fingers are very long, meaning it is hard to create a fist shape, which is rather important to have in my animation. Also, I only seem to achieve spine movement that I'm happy with when I move all joints together, as individually it looks as if the bends create fall rolls throughout the body.


Comments