Soundscape Image Notes (Image 3)

Image 3.
My third image shows some interesting shapes on a grayish background, although the colours of the shapes are very vibrant. They resemble flowers, each line making up part of a petal that emerges from the middle. What makes this image more questionable is the background, as it sets a mood of nothingness or dullness at most. Focusing on the coloured shapes, they look like they are floating and are incredibly light. Despite the beautiful colours, there are imperfections which makes them look more natural and precious. The colours are pretty psychedelic, opening up the possibility of some kind of drug or hallucinogenic state. If this is the case, I can imagine a mixed variety of quiet and loud sounds, while also being blurry or delayed at times, like the senses aren't keeping up with each other. The thin parts that could be limbs or hairs look gentle but the sharpness makes me a little bit more hesitant. I can imagine them moving slowly but significantly energetic. I am struggling to clearly get an idea as to what noises the shapes would make themselves, but I think if I go with the idea that this is some hallucinogenic state then I could experiment with the sounds of them for this to become more clear. Also, if I go with the drug state idea then I feel the mood could be either upbeat and weird, or strange and discomforting.
  • Thin
  • Elegant
  • Bristles
  • Hairs
  • Fluent
  • Slow
  • Isolated
  • Gentle
  • Brushes
  • Psychedelic plant
  • Floating
  • Flowing
  • Empty
  • Peacock
  • Flowers made from feathers
  • Vibrant
  • Tingling
  • Drug/hallucinogenic
  • Emerging
  • Evolving/growth
  • Emitting from center
  • Jelly fish
  • Miniscule
  • Slithering
  • Light   

Comments