Character Design poses


Here are some of the poses for my character I have chosen to take forward. Although I haven't fully figured out all of the story or the character's name, I have come to the decision to make the giraffe a female who is anthropomorphic. This means I will probably set this is in a world where the animals are the ones to come and see shows. The giraffe wants to go on stage and perform to the world, but the only thing holding her back is her long legs and poor balance. When disaster hits the show and all other animals are unable to perform, it is up to her to strut around the stage and put on a sensational show. The first two poses express her nerves and clumsiness, whereas the third expresses her character later, once she steps up and manages to overcome everything that restrains her.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing this character develop!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlQttSoh1c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment