@Alan @Phil Premise - Rough Animatic for idea

Since my previous Premise post, I have decided to take forward my alien on earth idea. It is about a stranded alien who has difficulty growing up and discovering his place in the world, causing himself to become even more distant to humanity. Meanwhile, he keeps seeing a symbol that he cannot make sense of.
After some discussion earlier in the week, I tried to visualize my idea by creating a short animatic for it. It doesn't make much sense yet, and there are a lot of larger pieces missing, but I've tried to demonstrate some of the potential shots for the story. Even though I have put the shots together in a linear fashion, shots that appear right after another are not necessarily intended to be in the same scene or even near to each other in terms of the story's timeline. 
As a note for the animatic, I haven't yet figured out what the symbol will look like, so I have just used a question mark for the meantime. Also, for the part where the character is inside of a "cell" looking interior, I have not fully decided what location he will actually be in when he discovers the sign's meaning.
Although much is missing, I do know how the story will roughly unfold, I just need to decide on how I would tell this story. For example, having the character narrate the story up to a certain point, have a third person narrator, or telling the story completely through actions/dialogue/screenplay.
Placeholder sounds have also been included to assist in communicating this idea.

Comments