Premise - Character Thumbnails

I have created some thumbnails for the alien character to get started on the design aspects. I am unsure whether to accentuate the traditional alien features, or take a different route of experimenting with different forms and features. I initially wanted to keep him looking similar to humans in terms of his anatomy and body shape, but give him something that gives away that he is not a human. I have designed him with one eye as this is how I have roughly pictured him. Also, I was considering giving him a means of secondary animation. I was thinking that he could have small tentacle shapes on the top of his head, that are actually part of his skin and head, but represent hair. I have imagined his hair and head to essentially be one piece, although I haven't ruled out any other options just yet in terms of the alien's design.



Comments